An Arizona Firm Dedicated To Helping People In Difficult Times
Choosing the right lawyer to help you through a difficult situation can be overwhelming. Your attorney not only needs to have legal experience, but you also need to be comfortable discussing very personal matters with him or her.
At the Law Office of Elliot S. Isaac, P.C., we have spent over 30 years helping clients in Phoenix and the surrounding areas. Our practice is focused on helping clients resolve employment law disputes. Whether you are facing discrimination at work, were fired illegally, have wage and hour questions or are facing other employment-related issues, we offer the compassionate, experienced representation you need.
Meet Our Team
Leading our firm is attorney Elliot S. Isaac. Mr. Isaac earned his bachelors and masters degrees in history from Columbia University in New York City. He was graduated from the New York University School of Law. He offers the experience and skill to address your legal needs. Over the past three decades, he has represented clients in federal and state courts, as well as before arbitration tribunals. As a testament to his experience and reputation, he has been selected to “Best Lawyers In America” from 2013 to present.
We encourage you to follow the link below to learn more:
- Elliot Spencer Isaac
- Kristi Darnell – Paralegal
- Sharon Weeks – Legal Assistant
- Gabby Isaac
Our Commitment To Every Client
We treat every client with dignity and respect. We believe that means refusing to waste our clients’ time or money. To that end, we offer:
- Free initial consultations — How can you choose a lawyer without meeting with him or her? We believe that you deserve a free initial consultation to decide if we are the right firm to handle your case. We personally meet with every potential client via video teleconference or in person.
- Cost-effective representation — When you do need us throughout your entire case, we will focus on finding the most cost-effective resolution. Many times, this means reaching an agreement outside of the courtroom. However, if going to trial is necessary to protect your interests, we will zealously advocate for you in litigation.
- Information you need to make an educated decision — While we are here to guide you through the legal process, it is ultimately up to you how we proceed. Our firm is committed to providing you with the information you need and ensure your understanding so you can make an educated decision as to the issues in your case.
Get Started Today
Do not wait another minute to ensure your rights as an employee are protected. To schedule a free initial consultation, call us at 602-350-9392 or contact us online.